Thursday, April 22, 2010

Emmess

her attacks are getting worse. the pain in her jaw brings her to tears. the heaviness in her chest will not go away. the nausea and vomiting wakes her from her sleep. her limbs go numb every once in a while. the headaches turn in to migraines which never go away. 'i can't imagine how cancer patients must feel {with this much pain}' she says. it makes her want to be six ten feet under.

the pain.
the fucking pain.
and i can't help her. no medication can fix her.
the medicine to take away the hurt makes her vomit until she has nothing left inside.
the medicine to knock her out into a painless slumber generates an allergic response.
the medicine to fix her does not exist.

my eyes will be wetter than normal for the next little while.
i need as much hope and strength as i can get.
please pray for my mom to feel better.

i need her.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm here if you need me.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry :(
It's such a shitty disease.

Lemon Gloria said...

I'm so sorry. Hoping for your mom to feel better.