Dear Rain Boots,
You are very good at protecting my feet from the bad weather and deep puddles that traumatize this city from September to May. You are also good at not making my feet sweat and not dragging my socks off with each step i take. But for whatever reason, most likely user error, you continue to give me big callousy blisters the the edge of my heel, to the point where i have to stomp my feet when i walk so it doesn't hurt. The blisters are at such an angle that band aids fall off at the slightest movement, and blister protector aids are rendered useless. You were a great find on sale for $12, as I could never justify spending more than $20 on rain boots... but I wonder if you qualify for the cliche "you get what you pay for". I hope not, because i love you so.
Love, blistery-but-not-wet Kristee
Your Guide to a Stress-Free Property Cleanout
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I have unblistered-but-wet feet. You win.
Post a Comment