I need to learn how to get over my insecurities.
I need to learn how to articulate my thoughts better.
I need to learn how to maneuver through life without falling down.
I need to learn how to accept that i will fall and that it's ok.
I need to learn how to let people in.
I need to learn how to procrastinate less.
I need to learn how to take action.
I need to learn how to let it go.
I need to learn how to be vulnerable around others.
I need to learn how to get in shape.
I need to learn how to appreciate what i have.
I need to learn how to take one day at a time.
I need to learn how to be a better person.
I need to learn how to calm down.
I need to learn how to take more responsibility for my self.
I need to learn how to breathe.
I need to learn how.
I need to.
Your Guide to a Stress-Free Property Cleanout
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment