Happy 2010!
As promised here are my five goals for the month of January:
- Finish two (new) books that have been sitting on my shelf, waiting to be picked up. I have a habit of buying books and not fully reading them because something better came along in the meantime. I judge books by their covers too. Shame on me.
- Lose 8 lbs by January 31st. Small goal, hopefully plausible. I mean, very plausible. think positive and about how amazing you will look in your wedding dress.
- Eat healthy during the week (approx. 2000 calories/day) and get 'one ruin your diet' day on the weekend.
- Write updates on this blog at least every third day.
- Complete 20 push-ups every 2nd day. NO EXCUSES!
2010 overall: I am committing to lose at least 40 lbs by my wedding in September. I am committing to be more patient and kind. I am committing to spending more time with friends, rather than with my tv. I am committing to less procrastination and taking more initiative.
And i give you permission to kick my ass if i fail.

No comments:
Post a Comment