Monday, February 1, 2010

February's Wishes

After some pouting and some depressiveness over not fully satisfying my January goals, i woke ready to conquer my February goals:

1. lose 10 pounds by the end of the month. this is a MUST. i cannot bear to continue to be the "fat girl" anymore. losing 10 pounds won't make me skinny. but it will give me hope that i can strive to lose another 10 pounds in march, april and may. bringing me to my goal of a healthy BMI.

2. practise windsor pilates at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes each time. easy breezy.

3. attend at least 3 olympic-related festivities happening around the city. (i was planning on boycotting the chaos that is set to take over vancouver this month, however i have since realized its a once-in-a-lifetime event, and to be able to participate without spending a fortune makes me a pretty lucky girl...)

i am only setting three goals this month. lets see if can surpass them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, yep, it was the next post sitting in my reader! Perhaps I should look before I type?
Anyhoo, I think these goals are fantastic and totally feasible! Doing the exercise will help with the weight loss, which will in turn help you stay motivated to work out!

I'm still on the fence about Olympics stuff. I live in Squamish, so I'm sort of iffy about how I feel about it.